Sunday, August 2, 2009

haha . love .

act i rase still kurang for you and i;m not giving you a prefect couple
like others . i know my weakness .and i try to be perfect for you syang .
i love you too much . dont you feel the same things hunn ?
yee saye tau dulu saye suke saketkan aty awak , kan ? :)
gosh i happy when i know u love me too much .
hari hari i snyum bile tringat bnde tuh , and wt record time u call .
tp u mara i , n suh i buang .never weyh ! ;)
and lgu yang u bagi kat i tuh i sukee sgt ;)
my heroine by silverstein . so sweet .
u wt v.sms then anta kat i . pastu u suh i call u .
i call lmbt , u cm marah2 i suh call . haha .
then i record , u maen gitar nyanyi tok i .
i love your voice hunn ;) even u xsuke i record , haha .
then gado2 an ? u suke kne kan i . damn u syangg . haha .
i just ckp i xsuke u smbang nan others when talk with me .
then u ckp 'xkan nan adik i pon nak jeles' .
u tau x , u ni ibarat anjing , n i kucing . ske sgt gdo2 .
haha. i comel sket kucing .
u sndri bg name kucing u aten . haha . kan sygg ? bodo .
syangg .
i will never look to others when i have you .
i try to be myself like u want me do .
i always love you when i know you did it too .
i want create your name on my sky when u next to me .
i want shout ur name for everyone know that i'm yours .
i want show you to my mama that u are mine and my romeo .
i want to be honest and want call you every minutes when i'm free .
i want you be by my side , next to me , hug me .
and shout my name louder to tell all ur friends
that i'm yours and u mine syangg ;)
loves make us crazy . i just want you baby :)


tercipta tok aimran azmi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment