Thursday, September 24, 2009

couple !

i do i love you ! haha .couples of the year! haha . he said it . truely ! haha . damn ! will you marry me A ? Will you ? haha . please say YES . say it again so i can hear it clearly ! :DD i want you be by my side , sitting next to me . and say that you loves me too much and can't let me go ! say it ! and i'll do the same thing so that you can trust me hunn . aha . ohh god , i want marry that guy ! will you fullfill my wish ? will you my lord ? ohh i can't lost him . he's already part of me . so thats why i can't let him . why him ? cause he's the one will make me happy ! ohh no , please for others , do not disturb him . he's mine . HAHA . gosh ! what happen to me ? why ? how much that words must i say for you hunn ? and you'll know how much i love you buddy :DD COUPLES OF YEAR ;DD haha . that words . i love it sayngg ! haha .

No comments:

Post a Comment